CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ADVISORY AND DECLARATION
PROPERTY LOCATED AT 6639-A BAY LAUREL PLACE, AVILA BEACH, CA 93424
INTEGRATED ACUPUNCTURE SERVICES, PC,
dba CENTRAL COAST LIGHT THERAPY
Policies and procedures for public safety are in effect for the above-mentioned property and business in accordance with the County of San Luis Obispo START Guide:
“The START Standards and Guidelines best practices should be followed by
all institutions and businesses in all Phases of reopening:
- Required certification and acknowledgement of operating standards
- Must adhere to strict operating standards for personal hygiene, sanitation of
facilities and equipment, and physical distancing
- Continue to support telework
- Ensure enough hand sanitizer or hand washing stations at strategic locations
- Close common or congregation areas at workplaces, and/or enforce strict
physical distancing measures
- Strongly consider special accommodations for personnel who are vulnerable”
Therefore, in accordance with the above-stated best practices, the following procedures are in place at this property until further notice. All entrants:
- Will be required to sign a waiver form either before or upon arriving at the office.
- Are requested to wear a mask in the public areas of the office, such as the waiting room, hallway and restroom.
- Are required to sterilize hands at the provided hand sanitizing station in the waiting room before entering the back office and upon leaving the office.
- Are required to have their no-touch temperature taken.
- May take off their masks once in the treatment rooms.
- Will be required to reschedule if any of the following listed symptoms are present and/or are requested to use TeleHealth technology for their practitioner contact (fever, runny nose, dry cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of taste or smell).
- Are hereby informed that the office procedures are adhering to the strict operating standards as required in the County of SLO START Guide.